About Pyromasse: Qualifications and Experience
Though primarily self-taught, he has, and continues to be, inspired, encouraged, and assisted by the masters of the North American field: Albert Barden, Norbert Senf, and Eric Nilsen.
- Workshop: Haliburton Ontario 2013.
Object; Construction of pizza oven with Alex Chernov.
- Field Trip Argarkovo, Russian Federation 2009.
Object; Construction of Teplushka with Alex Batsulin.
- Workshop: St Adolph de Howard. Quebec, Canada 2008
Object: Assembly of The Heat Kit, with Norbert Senf.
- Field trip: Anjou and Provence. France 2002.
Object: Inspection of the Fayol and Munoz oven factories, and local bakeries.
- Field trip: Tain L'Hermitage, Drone France. 2001.
Object: Instruction in the assembly of Panyol ovens. Investigation of traditional community ovens in Drone and Ardesh.
- Field trip: Helsinki, Â Finland. 2001.
Object: Contact with local heater masons. Inspection of the Upo factory in Lappi.
- Workshop: Truckee, California USA. 2000.
Object: Working with soapstone as a facing material.
Instructor: Eric Nilson.
- Field trip Minsk, Belarus Republic, 1995
Object: Contact with local heater masons, acquisition of literature and plans
- Field trip: Slusk and Bolshiusliva, Belarus Republic, 1994
Object: Research pertaining to traditional Russian Pitch-ka and Groop-ka
- Workshop: Port Colburn, Ontario, Canada, Tempcast Enviroheat manufacturing plant, 1994
Object: Construction of Tempcast 2000 Prefabricated core kit
- Workshop/field trip, Emmaboda Smalland, Sweden, 1992
Object: Traditional stove tiling techniques, construction of antique Kakelung, and Crownspisen's modern prefabricated Kakelung
- Workshop: Maine, USA, 1992
Object: Construction of Finnish-style cook stove
Instructor: Albert Barden.
Aesthetic brickwork: particular interest in the early Art Deco design period of the 1920s.
Pyromasse associates with the anarco-communist principals of social revolution.
R.B.Q. Licence # 8335-8119-53
All contents Copyright © 1997-2017 Pyromasse. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: 11 September 2017