The MHA certification program is intended to present a list of capable stove builders that The Association certifies as being competent in all areas of the field.
To become certified a member must:
- Be in good standing with the Association.
- Hold a masons card or other equivalent professional qualification.
- Have worked at least 40 hours as a second mason on a project lead by a MHA certified stove mason.
- Provide written and photographic documentation of 3 projects, including construction images and elevation drawings. Along with the coordinates of the three clients.
- Take and pass a written examination.
For the complete list of dedicated stove builders in this elite group - http://mha-net.org/html/cert.htm